Sunday, June 01, 2008

Technically challenged




















and blog deprived. I took minimum 500 shots a day with my Lensbaby, Holga, LomoFishEye, my digi point and shoot and a ten year old Canon point and shoot with black and white film. I didn't take all five freakin' cameras everywhere but I always had my Lensbaby on me and actually used my straight lens once at La Sagrada Familia. Internet access was a pain in Spain and must be way worse in the Plain. On our last day Hans and I packed an walked down Las Ramblas once last time. We went up in the Columbus monument which was a bit scary. We had a lovely lunch on the waterfront then roamed back through our favorite streets and met up with our Barcelona friends for one last time. Hiked the 93 steps back down from the apartment and off we went.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: