Thursday, May 08, 2008

Archive relief



























Shit on a shingle I came home from work tonight and called Evon and at some point I notices out the window that the House of Sound was all painted white and shiny and the sun was brightly setting instead of darkly setting for a change and I almost blew a gasket that I DONT HAVE A CAMERA so our conversation goes on and I take a few freak out breaks that the House of Sound is glowing white and I don't have a camera but it's not just the camera dammit it is the Lensbaby and I know what it feels like to be an addict because i smoked cigarettes for a hundred years and now I don't and I don't have a camera with a Lensbaby and I actually consider calling Craig for a minute and asking him to bring me one and realize that that is a crazy idea so I continue my conversation with Evon and end up justifying that lack of Lensbaby might permit be to actually shoot the House of Sound with a straight lens and I should just go and embrace the light and the white and the fact that I am getting a new camera tomorrow and walk over there with my point and shoot. Long story short I couldn't find it- it's at work. So i soothed myself with a dig through the archives and I found these from PSW in Boston 2 yrs ago.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: