Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy November




















So November is National Blog Your Ass off month- so I thought to myself- well, I already blog everyday- unless I am traveling or severely deranged. So in honor of blog your ass off month I figured lets go to the roots of why I blog- it's all about the photos to me. Keeps me shooting and if I am not shooting I am digging through my archives to find stuff to post. I have a few photo projects that I have been thinking about lately so I started one tonight. I have been thinking about shooting stuff around my house. I picked up the camera tonight to do that and shot the apples on the kitchen table without focusing or touching any buttons. I decided to go with it. A little extreme in the dark but I shot 39 images just like that- no focus and no changes on the camera. Turns out the camera was on 3200 ISO with no aperture. Lensbaby 3G. Right out of the camera as usual.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: