Saturday, October 13, 2007

13 October House of Sound

















Self-portrait at the House. It's been 6 weeks since I have been down to the House of Sound with my camera. I got myself a fix today. Many more on the House of Sound blog http://houseofsoundportland.blogspot.com/
I went to the Oregon Ballet Theatre tonight to see Germanic Lands. It was really well done - outta sight OBT! While in line for the loo- I swear these women walked by and one says to the other. "You know I was going to start complaining when those two guys were dancing together." I said, "GO HOME!" I mean HELLO- what planet are you from? Earlier today I had an altercation with a JF that left some anti-planned parenthood material on my front porch. I sent him packing pretty quickly. He thought perhaps for a moment he might convert me? Hello GO HOME!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: